Monday, February 9, 2009

Respect to my electrical dad - Nikola Tesla

I am an electrician after all and lately I have been obsessing over the saint of modern day technology, Nikola Tesla. This bloke was so fuckin smart he was stupid! How he let this greedy yank cockhead Eddison totally use and rip him off gets me. For Teslas brainsmarts, he sure seemed hell naive. Tesla is so understated it saddens me that some jerk got the glory for his lifes work. Its pretty easy to fly like an eagle in the company of dodos and get shot down...in America.
But seriously, if it wasnt for Teslas blood sweat and tears and perhaps somewhat outlandish and pretty eccentric attitudes towards science we wouldnt have these deadly things today - everything electrically powered would come back to Tesla. He was the man that bought light to the world. What a fuckin champion. Thank you fore father in electricity!

No comments:

Post a Comment